Get in contact with us
Tel.: +49 (0) 7306 782-0
We are happy to answer your questions.> Contact
Current impact of the coronavirus - KVT-Fastening & Bossard Deutschland GmbH
This website is updated with all new, relevant and important information.
At present, many plants are being closed down in order to contain the massive spread of the corona virus in Italy. Since we also purchase goods from Italy, we are of course monitoring developments very closely.
Please be assured, we started to increase our stock significantly weeks ago. The warehouse at the Illerrieden location is still able to deliver without any restrictions. Our ability to deliver is currently not affected by the current situation in Italy or in other countries within and outside the EU.
We are in close coordination with our suppliers on a daily basis to ensure future stocking and supply. We will continue to keep you informed via this website.
The coronavirus has now spread massively in many countries. The spread of the virus requires measures and restrictions which also affect our daily life. This makes it all the more important for us to keep you informed about our current situation in the best possible way and on a regular basis. The safety and health of customers and our employees is our top priority. We would therefore like to inform you in the following about the protective measures taken at KVT-Fastening and Bossard Germany.
The following preventive measures have already been taken:
• Early formation of a group of experts for the regular assessment of the current situation
• Implementation of strict protective measures and hygiene regulations for all employees
• Several times a day all door and window handles are disinfected
• Ban on business trips to the current risk areas and to Asia
• Possibility of working in the home office for the protection of our employees
• Limited personal contact with customers, suppliers and visitors from the defined risk areas
• Prefer communication via telephone and telephone or video conferences
• Postponement or cancellation of events and fairs
• Continuous safety distance of at least 1.5 m in the office, canteen and workplaces
• Massive build-up of our stock at an early stage
All our employees are still available by email and/or telephone.
From today's point of view your orders will be delivered as usual. Our warehouse is currently run in 2-shift operation. Therefore we are optimistic for the supply and delivery at our location. Due to the situation-related, daily changing regulations, we ask you to note our order confirmations.
We will continue to keep you informed about measures and effects in the best possible way. We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Your KVT-Fastening GmbH and Bossard Deutschland GmbH