Get in contact with us
Tel.: +49 (0) 7306 782-0
We are happy to answer your questions.> Contact
Having the right kind of fasteners for your product is essential. Expert Walk, based on industry knowledge from Gemba-Walk, Walk-the-line processes, etc., takes a precise look at what happens in the production.
The benefits are measurable and manifold:
- Assembly Cost Reduction: Save time and money by using the right fasteners. Create better products with a leaner production.
- Optimized Processes: Assembly can be done differently. Be sure you do it right!
- Improved Total Cost of Ownership: Lower your cost of production by choosing the right fastener.
- Quality Improvements: The best fasteners are essential for your product quality. Don’t accept compromises.
- Higher Productivity: Using Expert Walk has a significant effect on your overall productivity. Test it!
The Expert Design enables you to increase the quality of your end product permanently with recommendations on materials and optimized conditions for assembly or with prototyping. Based on the knowledge of 3D prototyping and CAD big data.
In the development of your new product you can benefit from various advantages:
- Better in-place cost: choose the right fastening design
- Lower production cost with faster assembly processes
- Lower cost of life cycle as a result of having the right quality of fastener
As an engineer, you are the key to a safe and reliable product. Add to your expertise with in depth knowledge about fastening technology to begin improving the quality of your products today. Benefit from different formats of customized learning. In in-person seminars you benefit from a hands-on practical approach. Interactive learning with webinars can be conducted easily at our desks.
Our seminars suit different skills and industries:
- Basic and technical introduction to fasteners
- Securely fastened joints
- Focusing on corrosion
- Cost savings
- Fastening Qualification VDI/VDE 2637 11
- Fasteners for different market segments, like automotive, construction, electronics, food, medical, robotics and trains
Expert Assortment Analysis
Only 15% of the total cost of using a fastener originates from the fastener itself. The other 85% comes from procurement, logistics, assembly preparation and other activities. This fact makes the rationalization of c-parts crucial for your product's total cost of ownership.
- Elimination of unnecessary elements: Look for similarities where substitution is possible. Make your production lean.
- Reduction of complexity in purchasing, warehouse and assembly: Define your assortment to pick from.
- Higher Productivity: Using Expert Assortment Analysis has a significant effect on your overall productivity.
Expert Test Services
Meet quality standards with a thorough test of your prototype and products. Benefit from our engineering laboratories and the most modern measuring and testing facilities, with an ISO/IEC 17025 certification. Reduce your risks with quality assurance through quality laboratory services.
Minimize risk and fulfill all of the relevant and statuory requirements for your components and products with state of the art testing laboratories all around the world.
Having the best fastening solution is crucial for your success and the product life cycle costs (LCC). Go for the best in terms of cost and safety. Experts disassemble your product into its single parts and fasteners. Analyzing the interface complexity, our technical specialists examine every inch to understand the functionality and to find cost saving potentials and quality and reliability improvements.
Get in contact with us
We are happy to answer any questions you have and find the right solution together.